Please call us at our sales line 602-682-7336 for shipping questions.
SHIPPING, HANDLING, & INSURANCE:
1. We ship to the USA only.
2. We usually ship packages via UPS or FedEx Ground.
3. The shipping quote provided by our website is normally accurate. If for some reason the actual shipping is more that quoted we will contact you. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii , Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, we will not ship ammo due to Hazmat restrictions.
4. Many items are listed as shipping from an alternate warehouse. These items are not available in our Phoenix showroom. Items on your order may ship from different locations and arrive in separate packages with separate invoices.
5. Firearms ONLY ship to an FFL holder. If you do not have an FFL (Federal Firearms License) then you must find one in your area to do the transfer for you, and you must enter their address as the shipping address on your order.
6. Due to FedEx and UPS requirements, handguns ship separately from ammunition via 2 day delivery. Overnight shipping is available if you call in your order.
7. If you wish to have an item shipped via Fedex, US Mail or are in a US Territory, please call for a quote. We prefer not to ship via US Mail for insurance purposes.
8. Tracking numbers are usually emailed to you within a day of your item shipping, unless you order a firearms, then the tracking number is sometimes sent to the FFL dealer. UPS should make three delivery attempts, if after three different attempts, you fail to take delivery of the ammunition it will be returned to Defenzia LLC. After it is returned to us you are still be responsible for all shipping charges and often a credit card processing fee.
9. Shipping will not calculate if your order is over 2000lbs, please call.
10. Defenzia LLC is located in Arizona. Purchases made in Arizona or shipments within Arizona have 8.35% added unless an exemption is on file.
California – no tracer or incendiary ammo.
Massachusetts, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York State – ammo only to dealer FFLs.
Los Angeles CA, Chicago & Cook County IL – ammo only to dealer FFLs.
New York State – ammo only to dealer FFLs or State Keeper of Ammo permit holders.
Washington DC – no ammo deliveries.
Illinois – FOID card must be on file for ammo deliveries.
Connecticut – ammo only to dealer FFLs or State Permit holders.
California– Handguns must be approved by CA DOJ (except C&Rs). No assault rifles. C&R handguns sent only to 01 FFLs. C&R holders must also send a COE to receive rifles.
Connecticut– No assault rifles or semi auto shotguns with detachable mag.
Massachusetts – Handguns made after 1997 must be approved by MA DOJ. C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only. No assault rifles.
Maryland – Handguns made after 1984 must be approved by MD DOJ. Fired case required with new handguns. No assault rifles. No assault pistols. No folding pistol grip shotguns.
New York – C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only. No assault rifles. No assault pistols, or pistol version of rifles. In NYC airguns to 01 FFLs only.
New Jersey – C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only, No assault rifles. Airguns to 01 FFLs only.
Illinois – FOID card for the customer, dealer, or C&R holder must be on file.
Washington DC – no firearms.
BILLING & SHIPPING ADDRESSES:
1. The billing address entered when completing your order MUST MATCH EXACTLY the billing address for the credit card you are using (the address where you get your credit card bill). If it does not, your order will be delayed, or could be cancelled in some cases. We reserve the right to require any order to ship to the confirmed billing address only at our discretion.
2. If you do not want the order sent to this address, then please specify a different shipping address.
3. For ammo orders an adult over 21 must be present at the ship to address to sign for the package.
HOW TO BUY A GUN ONLINE:
1. Legally, when an individual wants to buy a gun through the mail they must have it shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. However if you do not have an FFL you can still order online.
2. First, find a local gun store or other FFL holder in your area and get their permission to have a gun shipped to them from Defenzia LLC. Most dealers will do a transfer for you for a small fee.
3. Second, have them send us a signed in ink, legible, copy of their Dealer FFL by mail, email, or fax. (C&R licenses can be mailed, or are also accepted via email or fax if a copy of the driver’s license is included with matching name.) Please include the phone number and contact name. An FFL only needs to send this once as it is kept on file until it expires.
4. Third, once we have the FFL on file, you can order online, being sure to enter the FFL’s info in the space for shipping address, and your info in the space for billing address.
5. We can then ship to the dealer’s place of business and you can pick up your gun from them meeting all local, state, and federal laws.
6. If you order and we have no FFL on file, we will email you back explaining that you need an FFL, causing your order to be delayed. All items are subject to prior sale.
7. If you are concerned about quantity running out, or reserving a one-of-a-kind item, then you would need to call us. You can use a credit card to reserve an item immediately, we will charge your card and hold it for a limited time while you arrange to have an FFL transfer dealer send their license as soon as possible. We will not hold an item indefinitely.
SHIPPING OF AMMUNITION:
1. Ammunition deliveries must be signed for by an adult 21 yrs or older. There must be no local, state, or federal laws prohibiting the receipt or possession of ammunition by the buyer.
2. We mostly ship via UPS and FedEx.
3. We cannot ship ammunition overnight.
4. We cannot ship ammunition to Hawaii and Alaska except via a freight forwarder.
1. We can special order many types of firearms, and many Federal ammunition loads that are not in stock.
2. Special order firearms, ammo, or items need to be prepaid. We will charge your card in full in advance when we order the gun or ammo from the manufacturer or supplier.
3. Cancellation of a special ordered item is subject to a credit card processing fee. There are no refunds of special ordered items, if defective, there can be exchange only.
1. Payment can be made by most major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover, for prompt shipment.
2. Credit Cards are only accepted from USA. We do not accept any International orders.
3. There is no surcharge for credit card use.
4. Merchandise purchased with business or personal checks will be held two weeks or longer until check has cleared the bank before the order is shipped .
GENERAL RETURNS INFORMATION:
Every item we sell comes with a 90 day inspection period. This time is provided to inspect your items for any defects. If you discover a reason to return an item, we will refund your money or exchange the item within 90 days of receipt, if it is still in the same condition as when we shipped it. (Does not apply to items sold AS-IS).
RETURNS OF NON-DEFECTIVE ITEMS
All returned non-defective items must be returned in original packaging and in the same condition in which it was shipped, merchandise that’s been fired, modified or abused, or is returned incomplete is not accepted for refund or exchange. If you wish to send an item back you must call 602-682-7336 to get a return authorization number first, to be sure your returned package is received and processed properly. Do not email for a return authorization number, if you do you will get a reply asking you to call. Items that are new in package cannot be returned if the package was opened, unless found defective. No returns are accepted COD. Shipping costs are not refundable. The customer is responsible for paying shipping both ways, credit card processing fee or restocking fee may be deducted from any refund.
RETURNS OF DEFECTIVE ITEMS
New products are to be free of defects. Surplus items and used items are to be as advertised. Although we visually check each item for any apparent defects before it’s shipped, we do ask that you immediately check your merchandise once it arrives. If the items appear defective or do not function, please call us at 602-682-7336 within 30 days. All products we sell are covered by our manufacturer warranty that requires items to be sent directly to Defenzia for replacement or repair. If we made a mistake on your order, for example, sent the wrong item, we can issue a return services label so you do not have to pay return freight charges.
If an item is damaged during shipment keep all materials (boxes, packing lists, labels and merchandise included in the shipment) this will help the claims process. Open and inspect all your items immediately upon receiving them. If the package was damaged in shipment, please call us at 602-682-7336.
If you have trouble with ammo, such as not feeding, not firing, or extracting, et cetera, check your gun, since many times a customer will return ammo that they report does not work, and it works perfectly when tested by us.
We always hope you are satisfied with your order. To make sure you get everything you expect from Defenzia LLC, we back your purchase with our 90 day inspection period for defects. Customers who call after 90 days normally cannot return any items, after 90 days all sales are final. If you wait 90 days or more before you look at your order, and then find something wrong, unfortunately we can no longer accept returns after such an extended period of time.
Price Disclaimer: ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, please call to confirm current pricing and availability. We are not responsible for errors or any wacky digital weirdness which may occur. Not all items are as pictured.
WARNING: ALL FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION BUYERS SHOULD RECEIVE PROPER INSTRUCTION AND TRAINING IN THE PROPER USE OF THESE PRODUCTS BEFORE USING THEM.